New Moon in Leo Tarot Reading



Wow so this New Moon in Leo is really spreading its energy.  I'm feeling these vibes.  I feel more energetic today and creative.  I want to work on being more productive and making goals and so the first step I wanted to take was to start a blog.  This blog will be about my musings on the tarot, playing cards, astrology, etc.  Whatever my heart desires.  I'll probably be posting once a week but no promises! Let's see how this goes first.
For in-depth info you can subscribe to my newsletter where I'll be posting spreads and lots of info.  On my blog I'm going to keep it strictly light, short and sweet.
If there are any other tarot readers, psychics or people in the heart-centered business world, and you would like to be a guest blogger or be interviewed by  me, feel free to let me know!
So to start I want to talk about the New Moon in Leo.  I created a spread for it to help you realize what goals you should be planting now for the lunar cycle.  How you can embody the traits of Leo, such as confidence, romance + self-expression.  As a Leo myself I am very drawn to this New Moon and being creative and finding ways to always progress.  Even if you're not a Leo, obtaining some of these characteristics will benefit you greatly and make your life more well rounded.
I am offering this reading for $10 via Pay Pal.  If you are interested just send it over to StarLeonTarot@gmail.com and I will email you your reading and pic of the cards within 24 hrs.
Many blessings
Sara

Comments